Terms and Conditions
Welcome to mandurahcommunitygardens.com.au!
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Mandurah Community Gardens Incorporated’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use mandurahcommunitygardens.com.au if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Visitor”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Organisation's terms and conditions. “The Organisation” and its representatives on the committee, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Organisation and the representatives. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Visitor and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Visitor in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Visitor's needs in respect of provision of the Organisation's stated services, in accordance with and subject to, the prevailing laws of Australia or its states. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to the same.
Unless otherwise stated, Mandurah Community Gardens Inc. and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on mandurahcommunitygardens.com.au. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from mandurahcommunitygardens.com.au for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from mandurahcommunitygardens.com.au
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from mandurahcommunitygardens.com.au
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from mandurahcommunitygardens.com.au
- Redistribute content from mandurahcommunitygardens.com.au
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Our website may offer an opportunity for users to post and leave their personal opinions and information in certain areas of the website. Mandurah Community Gardens Inc. does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of Mandurah Community Gardens Inc.,its agents and/or affiliates. Any comments only reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Mandurah Community Gardens Inc. shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Mandurah Community Gardens Inc. reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so, if so enabled by us;
- The Comments do not invade any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material which is an invasion of privacy
- Comments are not to be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or any unlawful activity.
You hereby grant Mandurah Community Gardens Inc. a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organizations may link to our Website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Websites of other listed businesses; and
- System wide Accredited Businesses except those soliciting for profit and non-profit organizations, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Website.
There will be no hyperlinks to us contained in email signatures, without prior agreement and special arrangement from Us.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Website information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
- Official profiles on Social network platforms.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link would not make us look unfavorably to ourselves or to our accredited businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility of the hyperlink compensates the absence of Mandurah Community Gardens Inc.; and (d) the link is in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page so long as the link: (a) is not in any way deceptive; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must inform us by sending an e-mail to Mandurah Community Gardens Inc. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Website, and a list of the URLs on our site to which you would like to link. Please allow up to 4 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Website being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of Mandurah Community Gardens Inc.'s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking without express written request for permission from the committee of Mandurah Community Gardens Inc.
iFrames and embedded code
Without prior approval and written permission, you may not create frames around our Webpages that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Website, nor embed code obtained from our website so to give the appearance of representation of Us on another website.
We shall not be held responsible for any content that appears on our Website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims that arise from using our Website. No link(s) should appear on any Website that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Website. You approve to immediately remove all links to our Website upon request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and it's linking policy at any time. By continuously linking to our Website, you agree to be bound to and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Website that is offensive for any reason, you are free to contact and inform us any moment. We will consider requests to remove links but we are not obligated to or so or to respond to you directly.
We do make every effort to ensure that the information on this website is correct, but we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we promise to ensure that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept current.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and prohibitions of liability set in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort and for breach of statutory duty.
By using our website, you agree that as the website and the information on the website are provided free of charge, and agree that we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.